I have worked exclusively in the Central California region for over eight years now. Some of the local companies I've worked with:
- Digital Attic
- Nettra Marketing
- Bitwise Industries
Articles I've Written.
- 10 Ways To Raise CTR For PPC Ads
- 8 Free Google Advertising Tools For SEO
- 5 Social Sharing Tools To Use on Your Website
- 5 Tips for your Business on Instagram
- 3 Ways The Sun Affects Our Work
- Apple Pay has crippled Google Wallet
I got started in web design after I took a new computer to do all my school projects and homework in June 2000. After the school semester was over, all I was doing on the computer was playing games and surfing the internet for hours. Then, I got so involved with it that I wanted to have my own website so that people could find me anywhere anytime. Soon after that I learned web technologies such as HTML on my own and I never stopped after that.
From that day on, I have learned a lot about web design and have gained experience developing professional websites with Universal Studios where I worked as a web design intern for their web group. I am proud to say that I am a self-taught web designer.
As a web designer it is my inherent responsibility to lead, influence, promote original thinking and be a creative resource for a progressive organization. Drop me an email about your project.
I offer my clients an extra personal freelance experience when they choose to work with me. By using close and constant communication, friend-like relationships, and a personal passion for each project, I aim to create the best possible service and experience for your next design endeavor.
Begin Your Project
Web Development Skills.
- HTML5, CSS
- Wordpress, Drupal, Magento
- Shopify, Big Commerce, Volusion
Digital Marketing Skills.
- Search Engine Optimization - SEO
- Pay Per Click - PPC
- Moz, Raven, SEMRush
- Google AdWords (Certified)
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- Doubleclick, Yahoo Gemini
- Landing Page Optimization
- UX, Web Usability