Let us get one the thing straight, digital marketing or web design agencies locally and out of town, they all want me to charge more money for my services. They absolutely hate that I charge based on project which is between $300-3k for my services.
- They want control over the price in the region.
- They hate freelancers taking small business projects.
- They make it seem like only they can optimize or build your site for 5k or more.
- They have overhead to pay the 10 people in their team, who hate their job anyway.
- They just don't care about your profit.
- They want to charge you for simple design changes.
I think that is crazy, my low pricing reflect good work + value. It is simple, if I provide excellent value to my clients they will keep coming back for more work. I really do care if they make a profit by having my services.
Sharing is caring, share this article if you find it helpful.