PPC Advertising: Getting The Best Bang For Your Buck.
But, PPC Is Not Easy!
Read Level: Beginner
You have decided to get into PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising for your company. Surprise, it is not an instant money maker. If you do not know what you are doing it can cost your company greatly. While you are being charged for every click on your ad, you might not even be reaching your potential customer. Your competitor may be paying a fraction of what you do for the same ad space. There are a lot of factors that determine how much your ad costs. Are you willing to spend the weeks or months of time to learn how to be an effective advertiser?
The Reason You Want Someone To Manage Your PPC.
The long and short of this is that internet advertising is expensive. You might spend the next few months studying all the variables of how to do it and still fail spectacularly. I have had years of professional internet marketing experience. Now if I was an agency I could charge you $500 a month to manage your account. Alas, I am a freelancer so I do not have their huge overhead. I'll give your PPC campaigns personal attention.
Managing your account can start at $99 per month. I will suggest that you do things to improve your website, which again is done at a freelancer price. The changes will be there to improve your quality score. By making these changes you can save up to 70% on your ad pricing.
Truthfully it is not just about lowering your advertising cost but also increasing the ROI (return on investment).
- Reduce fake clicks by putting in defenses against click fraud.
- Target your specific customer while excluding the uninterested.
- Create landing pages for your specific ad and product. This can greatly increase your conversion rate.
- Install analytics which allows us to fine tune everything from your conversions to preventing click fraud.
- Set you up a sales funnel to bring your customer to your door ready to do business.
- Help those who have a passing interest in becoming your eager customer.
- Get you appointments and your phone ringing with real customers.
- Make you visible on top, dominant player in the region for your business.
What Is Quality Score And Why Is It Important
Quality score is figured by many factors and it determines how much you pay for every click on your ad. In short, your quality score is the measure of how well you match your ad to your landing page. So good copy and a good click-through rate and low bounce rates pay.
- Your Click Through Rate. (Good ad copy wins) Google considers those ads clicked the most are better so it gives you a better Quality Score.
- The relevance of keywords in your ad. Are the keywords actually in the ad?
- Quality of your landing page. This is where you can royally mess up. If your ad says sale on red shoes and it goes to your main page that has no shoes they will just leave. Google will punish you. The more you address what is in your ad the better.
- They also weigh how well your ads have been doing. If you have successful ads you will get a better rate.
Now how to get the best quality score is what you need to do. Everything, from the wording of your ad to the pages linked needs to be checked. Now if you do not put analytics on your website you will be doing this all blind. Analytics lets you see who is coming to your site, where they are coming from, where they go and how long they stay.
In summary everything links and work together if put together right. A poorly designed landing page or website can cripple your advertising, while a well-designed site or tested landing page will get attention, peak interest and move them to become your customer of client.
I have years of PPC management experience and a proven track record of getting you to page 1. When I take your assignment it is my pride and reputation on the line. I will help make your internet advertising an effective tool in growing your company.